• In July, the Fidesz-KDNP strengthened in the total population, changing from 33 percent to 35 percent. DK strengthened by 3 percentage points and currently stands at 12 percent. Momentum weakened 1 percentage point across the population, from 7 percent to 6 percent. Jobbik’s support also increased by 2 percentage points in the total population, and it has 11 percent. The support of the MSZP, LMP, MKKP, Mi Hazánk was unchanged, the MSZP is still at 6%, and the LMP, MKKP, Mi Hazánk still at 1-1%.
• Among decided-voters, Fidesz is currently stagnant, continue standing at 48 percent. DK strengthened by 3 percentage points among party voters, from 13 to 16 percent. Momentum’s support fell 2 percent, currently at 8 percent among decided-voters. Jobbik strengthened by 1 percentage point there, with 14 percent support. The MSZP weakened by one percentage to 8 percent from the previous 9. Support for the Párbeszéd fell from 3 per cent to 2 per cent and the LMP fell from 2 per cent to 1 per cent in July. Support for the MKKP increased from 1 percent to 2 percent, and Mi Hazánk remains at 1 percent.
• Compared to the last six months, we can observed a more serious change in party support in July, despite it being the summer season. We do not see any reversing trend, however, the trends that have emerged in recent months have persisted. DK and Jobbik continued to strengthen, and Momentum again lost a few percentage of their camp.
• The percentage of undecided-voters dropped significantly in July, from 31 percent to 26 percent.
• The opposition coalition’s 6 parties continue to lead against Fidesz-KDNP, by having 37 per cent of the total population compared to 35 per cent of the governing parties and by 49 per cent to 48 per cent of the Fidesz-KDNP.
• A Fidesz továbbra is a 2018 országgyűlési választások támogatottsági szintjét hozza, amely, bár alacsonyabb, mint az ellenzéki összefogás támogatottsága, elég lehet nekik a győzelemre.
See full results here!
Methodology: The research was conducted by telephone interviewing 1,000 people July 19-22. between. The research is representative of the adult population of the country by gender, age, education and type of settlement.
Co-founded by the Europe for Citizens Programme
of the Europen Union