Analyses and research
Nullam adasdasdasdasdf aasd asasdi aculis rutrum posuere. Morbi volutpat tempus nisi sit amet ultrices. Nullam nec sollicitudin enim.
- Not Refugee Crisis But Economic Issues to Determine the Next Hungarian Elections
- Altough the number of refugees has been significantly reducing recently (mainly due to the winter wheather conditions), anti-immigrant campaign of the Hungarian goverment is still in full swing. In the early stage of the campaign (Summer 2015), it focused on economic concerns (“they’re taking our jobs”) and collecting signatures to reject EU quo...
- Capitalism Can Be Different: Political Lessons from the Hungarian Uber-Protests
- As it has happened in many countries before, Hungarian taxi drivers have had enough of Uber, and protested in the most busy junctions of Budapest for days. And although the conflict is more of an economic issue than a political one, the reactions of the Hungarian government and opposition parties are worth looking at closer.Originally published ...
- Clinton, Fiorina and Feminism in US Presidential Campaign
- Hillary Clinton and Carly Fiorina – the American presidential campaign is more and more dominated by two female candidates. Although each of them represents quite a different stance, both of them approach the women’s issues as a key element of their campaigns.
"Carly Fiorina (16669797001)" by Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of Ameri...
- Participation, Transparency, Action: Primary Election as Political Innovation
- In Hungary the democratic opposition struggles with the lack of visibility, trust and the capacity to act. Those voters who left the governing Fidesz party do not join the opposition. In order to stimulate the latter, the Republikon Institute proposes to introduce primary elections. We believe that this instrument of narrowing the field of candi...
- Speaking of Feminism(s) from the Perspective of Freedom
- It’s not difficult to notice how short-tempered a discussion can get when arguing with people who claim to fight for the same ideals we do but who being, in fact, far from values and principles we believe in still claim to own the one and only “correct” way of bringing those ideals about. To me it’s the case with feminism and people who question...